page

Friday 9 December 2011

God Bless You.


8th of December. 

Went back my school. OPX is goin to my school next year.
Yes she changed school and success. LOL :/
Idk is a good thing or bad thing for me -.-

Afternoon watched all those drama that i missed in these 5 days :)
Awwwwwww !

Night , I ignored 3 outings with my friends. So sad TT !

Brought grandma to clinic. She fainted. And the doctor called us bring her to hospital. I never know it will become such a big case.
She goin overnight alone in hospital. I hope I can stay there to accompany her.

I know she will be alright. Doctor said she had low blood pressure.
Very dangerous. Luckily send her to hospital.
I knew grandpa sure very worry until cant fall asleep.
As tomorrow he must go hospital to do medical check-up tooooooo!

God please bless them. I pray hard <3



xoxo!


No comments:

Post a Comment