page

Monday 19 December 2011

LAST DAY IN BALI :3



Finally the 5th day aka LAST DAY in BALI! So unwilling to go back KL :(
The 5th day we slept till very late.


Then we went "shopping" again. Last day of course must!
Maybe they left many money @.@ HAHAHA


Had my lunch in a restaurant that nearby the street.


My mind keep reminding me LAST DAY LAST DAY LAST DAY.


Full of DIGI msg! Seem that DIGI miss me so much LOL ._.


My watermelon juice :3


Nasi Campur.


Mee Goreng ! Super niceeeeeeeeeeeee OMG I MISS IT NOW TT


Pasta ! :D


Nasi Goreng :3



Yum yum ! *I'm hungry now, I wish I can go back there.
Seriously the food at there damn nice!


Nasi Ayam ?! 


 Pizza !!!!!!!! :D :D :D 

HAHAHAHAHA! This should be a food post I think.
So after we had our lunch we rushed to airport.
Our flight is @ 7.45pm :)

When we reached, know's what?!
We get notice that OUR FLIGHT DELAY to 9.45PM ! WTF ?!!!
OMG I HATE AIR-ASIA FOREVER TT !!!!!



So we shopped at duty free shops and bought chocolates and alcohols. 
As we reached there at 5pm.
So we sat down, resting, drank coffee and chatted.
CONCLUSION MEANS WASTING OUR TIMES!


We reached LCCT @ 12midnight. Everyone were hungry that time.
So we decided to had our supper dim sam at KUCHAI LAMA when otw back.
HEHE! :D

Reached home sweet home after 5 days @ 1pm something :O !
Tired max !!! 

Had a great great trip with family again :D



p/s: and finally I finished all my posts ! OMG THKS GOD !!! :')




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment