page

Monday 26 December 2011

HER.



Just wanna post out those photos. No point in this post actually.
HAHA! Enjoy my photossss :P Should be HER <3


She went to my house in this afternoon :)
(Y) ! I miss her so much.


She is very naughty. Running all the way. And adults went out.
Only left me and sis to take care her.


She can ran anywhere she want. Semangat 100% FULL ! @.@
NO JOKE!


She will take whatever she want. Even your phone or rubbish ? -.-
So you must grab away from her in case she hurt herself later.


Eating her biscuit #likeaprincess ! ^_^


She will throw it on floor. So make sure she couldn't do that infront of you.


HAHAHAHA! She is seriously no joke honestly damn cute ! :)
Awwwwwww ^_^


But also very hyper active! HAHA Okayy good child she is :P


See how 'naughty' she is ! HAHAHAHA!


So OPX and I were just accompany her ran all the way.
Take caring her #likeamother :P


And you know's what? After she backed home, I felt like I'm super duper TIRED! Like I just finished sport etc. OMG ._.
...


What I had learned today , Take Caring a kid is seriously not an easy job for me :( !

But I still love KIDS very muchhh til the max <3 <3 <3 ^_^




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment