page

Friday 9 December 2011

DAY 1 IN BALI.


My mind are keeping refreshing, refreshing what happened in the 1st day.
HAHAHA! I hope my mind still can rmb.

In the early 6am, our driver came and fetch us to LCCT airport.


We took 2 hours to reached there. And meet up with my aunt's family :)


We already checked in early through internet.
So we just need to put our luggage to the counter.


After that everyone felt hungry! HAHAHA
So we went OLD TOWN for breakfast.


Damn much peeps there. And the foods is more expensive than normal one.
We just ordered some. As others ate breads that bought by grandpa.


HAHA ! BILSSSSSS ^_^


We were late to the flight as we keep shopping those duty free shop!
The door almost closed. Phewww luckily.


9.45am start to flight! 


Here are some complain before I reach BALI -.- !

I seriously fcking hate AIR ASIA air plane. I means those small size one.
DAMNNN! SUCK LIKE HELL x.x
The seat! Small until so uncomfortable :( ! I cant sleep well.
Urghhh although it is cheaper but ... please laa .__.


This time I'm lucky enough. I sat at window seat again ^_^


And finally OPX not beside me back behind me ! LMAO


Sit with popo and mummy :3


3 hours flight. Songs accompany me <3



Btw, it's a sunny good good day :D


Bali air-port here is :)


 Took our luggages and meet up with our guide. He is a HINDU.


Here to start our 1st day trip ;D


Waiting the car from BALI one.


 It should be VAN ! Because 11peeps sat inside. HAHA


We had our lunch in a restaurant that nearby airport. 
Already pity hungry.


Bali's cola and sprite!


The super small size of the foods.


Our lunch ! Do you think we are full ? LOL!


Hello ^_^ ! This is the 1st place we went.


Opppsss I'm so super sorry because I never remember the place's name.
Seriously so hard to remember one ._.
So just let it be :P


OPX and mummy! :D


Free desserts and drinks at there.



The view at there super nice. Great place to snap photos ^_^


And monkey all the wayyyyyyyy! So scary :/






So after cam-whored , we went the 2nd place.


Before I intro the place , let me explain why her face will be like this!
HAHAHAHAHA

This place is full of MONKEY! Can mention as MONKEY WORLD!
So everybody must be wearing long pants and do not wear any accessories.
If not the monkey will grab away seriously no joke !!
Suck as spec, hair clip, hat, or even SLIPPER ! 

So OPX is wearing her short. HAHAHA She must wear SALONG!
That's why her face show out this soooo BEH SONG's emotion.


Walking down to the "MONKEY WORLD" :O !
So scary. I'm holding my mum's hand all the way.


The size of the monkey not that normal. It's super BIG oneeee :/


So we must took pics as fast as we can. If not those monkeys will jump to your head. Just like my uncle kena ! GOSHHHHHH!


I don't like them. Not cute at all -.-


This is another view at there :)



^_^ ! So sunny.


This is my grandpa and I super love him :3


The sweet couple ever ^_^


HAHA! MUMMY =P
*She is holding her bag tight till the max because she is sooooo scare the monkey grab away.


Those tourists from CHINA kena 99! Their spec and slipper.
HAHA SAY BYE BYE TO THEMMMMM :P
Too bad I never take photos at that moment. Because just tooo shocked! :O




Many of them felt tired, they sat down and only those childs included me continue walked. hehe!


I'm wondering how if I fall down :/


 It's like at the TOP of mountain ? HAHA!




^_^


 So brightttttt!





One of the monkey is helping another monkey to find out KUTU !
wasehhhhh!


Here are the 3rd place we went. And also we are goin to have dinner here.


The BEST place to see SUNSET! Also the BEST place for couple :3


Edmund Pang is here :P








My grandpa so cute ! *heart!


We are hwaiting sunset :) So we cam-whored too!




 Before start our dinner.


Guess what? still got live band to sing song for you.
Seee! Awww how romantic it is goshhhhh!


(Y) ! So beautiful. The sky! This world is soooo wonderful.



The great moment we had.



OPX OH OPX.


SUNSET !!!!!!! :3 


日出日落是最公平的 爲什麽呢 因爲不管你是窮的富的老的小的健康的生病的白皮膚黃皮膚
你都可以看到。^_^ ! 就好像 我看見了希望。


(L) ! 



 Drinking coconut at the seaside. HAHA! So perfect.




Sorry for the syok sendiri :P







I LOVE SKY ! THE COLOUR THE EVERYTHING AT THERE :3


The sky turned black , we shall start our dinner too :)


The rice.


Sea food! The ikan bakar very nice ehhhh! :D


Still got BALI's tranditional show for you. How great was it although I failed to enjoy it! :P


After dinner. GOD! Finally we reached our lovely HOTELLLLL! After a whole day!


Tiring. Took bath :) And changed cloth. After that we went down again.
Had a little walk nearby our hotel.




Got carriage on the road !! :O


No 7-11 at there but M market! HAHA


This BIG ICE CREAM! Eveyday we walk sure will pass by .


So much shops there but we never buy anything :(


 BALI'S MCD'S ICE CREAM IS LOVE! Actually still the same one in M'sia -.-
LOL!


HARD ROCK FEVER @ THE NIGHT!







 Backed to our hotel at almost 10 something as we really very tired.
Had a nice sleep @ the night :)



That's all for DAY 1 ! Please stay tuned for DAY 2 ! ;3



xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment