page

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Shopping :3

Since long time ago, I promised her wanna date her out for shopping.
Only two of US! Yea we enjoy the moment. Only when two of us :)
So I arranged my time. And also asked money from mummy.
We wanna go shopping like a rich girl! But actually not LOL!


This photo is special for the CHUBBY one! zzz
She got her new phone right now. LC until I gonna kill her soon -.-


 Okay we started to shop at afternoon. Actually we planned to reach there @ 10am but transport problem. And my mum spoilt my mood since early morning. FML ! Okay chill and just let it be.


 Fetched Jessie at LRT station :) And we started to walk around.
HAHA! We saw nothing. I means no one shirts or even shorts we like.
Maybe is our eye's problem ._.


After 2 hours zzz ! We met up with ARIES ONG! :D
Hehehehehe! And she brought us to every shops she want.
And help us choose , let us try to wear!


And suddenly we felt that every shirts became nice ! LMAO
She is really good in choosing shirts :D
Thkiuuuu so much.


So we keep on trying and trying. FOC what :P
#LIKEABOSS :3


At last, I bought sooooooo much ! =/
But never regret. Shopping is always love for me ^_^


                        Went secret recipes and had a pieces of cake :D 
(Y) !


 Later on , mandy and hong guan met us up toooo! :D


And Karmen also finished her work. Aries don't wanna take pic :((
*Sexy back of HER  ! :3


Shopping is the best way to stress relievement :D hehehehehe *winks

I love my day with them :3 




xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment