page

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Karaoke (Y)


Awoke at 8am. Bathed etc. Went to karmen's house at 8.30am
Then we departed from house to PV12 :)
Because it is too early for KLFC to open so we need to wait till 10am.


So we standing outside 'Nice Cafe' for like half an hour. 
We chit-chat while waiting Xiao Qing come down from her house.
After met her we walked to KLFC :)


Received Jessie called. She said she is free because her job don't need her :P
So Daniel and she came KLFC met me toooo! ^_^
Okay good good (Y)


Don't feel like having anything for my breakfast as usual.
But I still bought subway. LOL!
Because it is only RM6.30 for like this! :D


Okay so I accompany Daniel and Jessie for their breakfast too :)
They kena TIPU 99 ! Muahahahahahaahhaaha!
Okay ask them for what happened :P *Aleluyahhhh! xD


 SUBWAY ^_^


I cant even finish it ! Failed :/


DJ rockkkkkkk! 0o0 !


We were late :S ! Met ANG ANG for a while hehehe :3 IMH !
Then went to W.M LRT met up with Shaun, Van and Kok Yew as well :)


Here the place we go! 1st time I went to Neway @ TS no joke ._.
HAHAHA! Great :)


The girls of the day! :D


We checked about the prices and etc.
I don't ever bring my IC! #DAMN
And I ONLY realized I got student card actually but never bring too.
#FML! -.- Okay whatever.


Finding our ROOM 18 ! :D


The air-cond inside very cold :S 


We started to order drinks and foods. The buffet had nothing to eat.
Kena TIPU again @.@


They bought Auntie Anne's and bring inside secretly #likeaboss
(Y) !


Started to choose songs and sing ! Should be LISTEN!
Nobody dare to sing at 1st ! HAHAHAHA Okay I'm bravo :P


VAN! Thkiuuuuuu very much ILY ILY ILY ! HEHEHEHE You know why :')



LEE HOM's songs ROCK THE WORLD ! :3 
Heeeeeeeeee! ^_^



I keep singing although I said I don't wanna sing one :P 
HAHA! Jessie is just toooooooo SHY ._.


Shaun singing (Y) ! :D


HAHA! After this I knew that KOK YEW love 五月天 VERY VERY MUCH :P



Our foods ! I don't really touch it. 


So you can ask them about the taste if you want x)


My sing song fever was ON ! :D :D :D
Omggg so great to sing! 


She is using my camera to SS :P 


We stand on the couch dancing and singing :)
#LIKEABOSS ^_^


Jessie Teo say she never regret to come here (Y) !


Kok Yew ! My 1st time listened to his voice ! Muahahahahaha!
Okay we should go here more ya x)


Seeee how 'ROMANTIC' am I ?  :3

我依然愛你 或許是命中注定 ^_^ !


Our pretty BIL ! It will be more cheaper if I bring my student card.
SIGHHHHH D:


We sang lots of song. From chinese , english or Kpop ! :D


LEE HOM FTW ! :3 Loveeeeeeeeee!


Shaun OPPA ! ^_^ 

This is my 1st time went out with himmm :) *winks


Yea, after we sang for 4 hours we fell seriously so tired.
Even me feel so sleepy :O ! IDK WHYY! -.-


Btw this is a GREAT OUTING with them :D
Until now I still got the feel to rock the world! LOL!

DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO ! :D

*thkyouvanforeverythingseriouslyaboutmyproblemandmymumetc...
We seriously need LUCK ! x)


*Thk you everybody for everything here :')



xoxo!

1 comment: