page

Sunday 6 March 2011

0603 - PMR's money day .


 The 7th day i awoke in the early morning in this week! S=
*yawning again. 

Went to skul with my parents . Okay we were late.
But almost everybody same as me too!  
So nvm x)

 
Put down my fringe :)

Almost all 3S class one ! heeeeeee x)
Love them ! 

 Hui Eng ! 8As !

 Waiting the times over . =/

 Kwan Lynn ! 8As !

 Karmen ! 8As!

 Hui Yi ! 8As !
p/s : focus @ her mouth -__- ! @.@

Everyone 8As one ! Except me :P
 
 Great to know them as my BFF.
Or should say maybe because of them, I can get 7As in PMR.

 WOW WOW WOW ! hahahaha! Taeyang 7As !

 Chicken hair ? Qi Hoong 7As !
Same great with me :P

 =)

 Teik Meng - he say he very ugly wor =/
Btw , he is a smart boy . 8AS !

 Amalina ! 8As ! :D

 Okay , waiting our turn to the stage.

 omg! why so yong sui one ! I means ME ! -____-
Arghhhh! ._.

 Guess how much inside ? x)

 Soo Ching Pau ! :)

 Song Yi Heng ! :)

 Ang those random picha =)

 RM80 ! hmmph , i tot RM200 x)

 Actually i'm not money face one x(

 Look like very luen shui ! =S

 Sooooooo many ppl be our background . LMAO!

 Okay laa! I'm short . Just when beside him kay ? :P

 YAY YAY ! We are 7As one ! :D

 Free post take  2 ! :)


After took the money , went back home . my dad and mum were already uncomfortable . haha!  

Great to see you again my boy :D
Hmmp , i hope still got chance to chat with you . 
End up with a smile :) hehe !


No comments:

Post a Comment