page

Saturday 12 March 2011

The 1st day of holiday.


 Dunno why , started to feel bored ! GOSH.
Dunno what to do . I dun1 on my fb liao ! D:
Twitter fever lately! wow wow wow .

No mood to study aaaaaaaaa! stupid ! =/

oh ya , now watching a series , very nice !
隔离七日情 ! Later goin cat's house watch pps . 
Black swam and 127hours ! lalalong lalalong x)

Wangsa Walk later too . Mummy want bring me go popular liao!
Still got what aim ? LOL 

Promise me take k urself in the camp kay ?
You will never ever know i'm missing you right now =)
Hehe headache.

Do you think i should cut my fringe ? :P
Yes AGAIN AND AGAIN 
我就是那么没有决心

Hmmph .. hmmph ... hmmph , idk what to post again . 
End up here . wait my next post!

I want my life full of colourful in this 1 week holiday ! :D
yeshhhhhh babbyyyyy!

Don't make me fall.... if you don't plan to catch me.

No comments:

Post a Comment