page

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Aries Ong 's house 1 day trip.


 15/2/11 :D It's was a tuesday . Went to aries's house before we go for our tuition class . Actually wanna she help me to cut my fringe one  :P

 spot the red circle !!! -_-

 waaa , guess who cook one ? x)
Yes yes yes is XUAN XUAN ehhhh! so pro ! @.@

 Okay , goin to start ... she took her accessories.

 very scare! D:

 Before ! Freaking long . beh tahan ! =S

 HAHAHAHAHA!

@.@ ! 

 1 ... 2 ... 3 ... started !

 cutting ... and my heart was breaking ...

 aleluyahhhhhhh!

 stupid london! :P

goin to finish!

she used 15 mins to cut my fringe!
Thk you so much and ily :D 

 lookkkkkkkkkk! my hair ! wow wow

 this is the photographer! :D


Okay cam-whore time now .


 Before that ,she helped me to straight my hair! :)

very hot!


Next , was 38 with london! 

dunno what sho doin! memang 38 one lor! -_-

Thk you ! :D

walked out ...

HAHAHAHAH! 她怕辐射
 
smile smile !

  took taxi to tuition . My 3rd time ? hoho
 
do you realise something? x)

do you realise something? x) 

 Yesh! We wearing traffic light colour's shirt ! 
Red Yellow and Green ! wow so timely.

Okay , had my day with them ! <3
I know you gals more nowadays! 

I got a new barber now ! And it's freeeeeeeee ! :D
wheeee wang wang!

No comments:

Post a Comment