page

Friday 18 March 2011

What the meaning of friend ?



Sometimes i really get confused . I dun really know what a friend means.
I failed to be a good friend . I failed everything i failed.
Really moody yesterday while i heard that .

Why can you all be so FAKE man !!! :S
OMG SO SCARY ! 
Why cant the world just be peaceful? Live peacefully?
All the relationship were so complicated! 
Everybody through life with a MASK.

WTHACK!

He told me , forgot everything and smile . Accept the true.
Maybe i should .  But i guess , i just cant continue to live with them.
I will felt that i'm so FAKE . I cant make it .

I'm a loser . KTHKBAI.  


=(

1 comment:

  1. no one be your faithfully friend?
    tell you the truth,when you expected something strongly, you will get not you want in the end.
    it's just like a rubber band, if you pull too tight, it will break.
    Friends relationship, just like a group of Hedgehog, they cant live too close with each other, they afraid of their thorn will hurt their friend..
    just advice you dont reali expect what you'll get from your friend, then you will get a friend you want, the life you hope:)

    ReplyDelete