page

Monday 14 March 2011

A simple weekend.

 Saturday . Went wwm .

 Bought this shoes ! hehehehehehehe *likey ! :D

Ohhhh i met many friends . 
And i bought mant stuffs too . RM50 fly away again =/
LMAO! wth i dun wanna go shopping liao . =( 

  My mum used almost RM400 for buying me those references books .
AAAAAAAAAA! D: 

They were like calling my name ... and waiting me to touch them!
ARGHHHHH!

Night , Had dinner @ tam gong . 
OMG guess what ? I met my skul friend . 
It was like impossible right ? Because it's place @ Ampang . 

And a big sigh that he din't work @ there that night . 
Cant see him as well =( 


 SS PHOTOS!


Sunday , went pavilion and sg wang . Still that bored @.@
Ohh ya , i ate korea foods , korea drink and korea ice cream !! wow!
Although very spicy D; 

看完了《我和我的兄弟恩》的结局 … 一个半小时都很感动,还是很想哭,怎么办? :(
 
Tution later :( beh songggggg !
Facebook lag like HELL ! stupid . i want go study liao.
Just now settled BIO chapter 1 :P

Luiiiiiiii ! My life is so suck . 

Life isn't a Disney movie. Love isn't perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment