page

Saturday 26 March 2011

Taiping now.



Yes i reached taiping @ 2pm just now. Raining all the way.
I'm jealousing TEA YANG ! D:
Know what's ? He saw Ding Dang, AK, Zhu Hao Ren ... ... TT
 I hope i'm @ genting but x taiping now *Pek Cek lor !

I bring all the medicine along too -________- ! LUIIIII!
I felt very sleepy after i ate them! *dislike!
Ohh ya , Jacky Looi is not @ home now. so i can use his computer to on9! 
wheeeeee :D  


 Very boring here.  No ppl @ facebook twitter one.
Tumblr lorrrrr! reblog reblog ! hmmph ... 

Msg can only save me btw x) waiting ppl reply msg.
Itu TAE YANG keep LC how many idols he saw.  
wo de xin li hen bu ping heng. always like that one D:

Ohh ya ppl , any nice movie intro? PM ME ! :D

I WANT TO TAKE PICHA ! wait my next post. ciaoz.


IMY.

No comments:

Post a Comment