page

Tuesday 22 March 2011

Tenji.


Sunday night, had our dinner @ Tenji .
RM88++ per person . So 7 of us went there around 7pm.
This will be a photo post . Not much talking x) 

 Very excited ! Many delicious foods are waiting me! :P

 Walking to Tenji.

 The view.

 Dang dang ! 




 Japanese style's foods.



 Many ppl @ the night! Fully book ! @.@




 Too many foods until idk where should i start to eat x(


Many type of drinks too =/
 
Look, how many type of TEAS there? Rose tea, Jasmine tea ... Bla bla bla.
 

Yu Chiiiii! haha
 






Omg! I tell you this chocolate stuff seriously DAMN NICE!!!
I ate soooooo muchhhh! until my mum scolded me =/


Kamping!
 



Taiwan's foods
 

Our table . Full of foods! =S
 

Japanese's ice cream . 
 


Carot one. I dislike the taste =(
 
But just , look nice haha!
 
Jelly!
 
Guess what's that? Carot! A long long carot.
 
Please count how many type of cake are there?!!!
AAAAAAA! I hope i can da bao back home! D:

Ice cream xD
 



The yellow colour one , not bad taste! :D
 


Japanese la mian! x)
 
And the beer @ there were free. 
So you can imagine how much my dad can drank . LMAO!
 

I'm full until i cant breath! =/ wth.
My stomach goin to brusttttttttttttt!

Toilet! lol -.-

Really had a nice nice dinner @ there.
My dad said cant every week go there. Because very san fu!
His stomach big until like a BALL! hahaha!

<3
 


No comments:

Post a Comment