page

Thursday 24 March 2011

We live, We laugh, We love.


Add math really suck ! Suck like what i did . HAHAHA!
But i never fell sad. Because i not studying it at all.
But my BIOLOGY was totally dissapointed me! 
I used more then 3 hours to study it yesterday. I tot i knew everything
But i blanked the essay part of the paper just now -.-

I promised myself , not try to love biology anymore.
I HATE YOU!

Chemistry! It's still okay for me =D
NOT BAD !

Physic tomorrow . PJK tomorrow. Pui Yan is free tomorrow! :D
The last day !!! FINALLY !!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
This few day really suffered me much :/

No appetite since today i awoke. 
So i skipped my breakfast and lunch until now.
I guess i gonna skip my dinner later too . Tuition tonight!
 
Lifes still goes on with nothing. Goin to update my next post 2moro!
About my weekend's plan x) Stay turn!
 
 
 
Congratz to all candidates who did well in SPM <3
Proud of you :))
 
Never say never.
 

OMG WTH ! I shouldn't miss you =S
...



Still need to study for one more day. ciaoz

No comments:

Post a Comment