page

Friday 11 March 2011

SAD CASE.


Watching news report now @ 8TV . 
Just knew about TSUNAMI + 8.8 Japan earthquake D:
I dunno what feelings should i have . Sad ? Nobody want it .
I will pray for them and I hope that it will not happen @ MALAYSIA.
PLEASE !! =/ 

Recently, many natural disasters , please cherish your life.
You will feel regret if you don't take my advice :D
Life happily and peacefully ! heeeeee.

Today happened many SAD STUFF .

1st of all , our kawad competition had been canceled !
Hmmph , for me , it will be a very very GOOD NEWS!
But dunno why i still feel sad when i saw they cried :(
 
The reason i x wanna join the competition ,
it will be a rushing pratice right ? How many time we left?!
And also KRS will not be one of mind . 30 ppl ! not that less .
Formasi , until now also havent settle yet . 
And i also dun wanna SUN BURN again! ANTI BLACK to my skin now! :P

Okay , so fine . it make me no mood to join the competition.
Its better not race to race so bad (for me! ) but maybe not for you =)
It's okay . Dun sad kay ? We will try hard for next year. Seriously no play play liao x)

Cheer KRS buddy ! :D

Next stuff , was about the SUCK DAMN STUPID BUSY BODY TEACHER !
Ohhh , SHE UNWORTHY TO BE A TEACHER!!!

WTF!!! -__________-
DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!! #!$*^%^$%#!%#$&^!%&$
 
Why can you so busy body one ?! Do you know what call privacy ?!!!
WE GOT OUR OWN PRIVACY KAY?! no point to give you see the 'love letter'
SOH! 
And asking so many brainless question ! stupid stupid!
MANA OTAK KAMU?!! WALAO A!!!

Wanna let whole class know what happened. 
Wanna bring us to guru disiplin.
Wanna show ur power out ?!!
LOL ROFL LMAO ! 
 
SILLY A YOU! still say urself already pregnant?!
 So sad and pity for your son/daughter! AMEN!
 
No point to CRY AND ANGRY . Luckily i can control my tears!
I wont get angry . No worse to kill my own cells kay?!
:)
 
I will rmb and hate you forever ever and ever !
 
And i'm so sorry to THL . Smile :)
 
 
HOLIDAY MOOD ON! BUT MY STUDY MOOD ON TOO! 
hahahahahaha x)
 
Will update 2moro . About my 1 week holiday :P
 
Happy Holidays Everyone
( i means skulling ppl ) 
 
HEEEEEEEE!
 
Let's PARTY ! :D
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment