page

Friday 4 March 2011

lame post.


wheeeeee! here i come . Just back from tuition class.
Had some emo feelings . dunno why .
Maybe i can felt that what are you thinking and YOU CHANGED ALOT!

Many emo post in my twitter ! D:
But x @ fb anymore . All my cousins were just stalking me -__-!
And will ask all those silly questions while meet me ! 
GOSH! stupid right ? hate it alot!

I just can say SIGH SIGH SIGH ! 


Let's you see my diary in skul ! :D
 


HAHAHAHAHA! Don't you feel that it's very awesome?
Well , i'm so sorry teacher. i seriously dunno what can i write.
You better come view my blog terus ! Now everyone is using blogger.
No more diary diary laa alamak ! -___-
 

Waaaaaa! Get shock after i had saw what i did in CLUB DIY! :P
 Finally i did my dicision . I'm a new member in club diy start from today.
Not bad ! :D
 
 And i make this flower by many ppl help's :P
Thankiu !
 

 Okay i found this in a comix. Felt very meaningful =)


HOHOHOHOHO! And this birthday card is for YTM one ! :)
Hope he will like it although x my work :S
 

Please stop your emo post . And be a happy girl . 
I'm so expecting for this coming sunday . 
Not because of what . It's because I CAN SEE YOU :D

Tomorrow will be a busy day . All activity in ONCE!
aleluyah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment