page

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Best Of Luck !


Hello people. After exam, my life back to normal.
Continue laugh like siao po at class with naughty.
Gossip with them and play play play.

HAHA! Know what's ? I got my result. Just for few subjects.

Chemistry : 66/100
Math : 50/100
Bio : 50/100
BC : 36/60

Will update more soon . Speechless. 
Don't ask me what comment i have for myself :P

The aim i open this post is for THEM!

Yes, who joining ZON SENTUL COMPETITION KAWAD KAKI tomorrow!!!

Hey guyyssss! KRS , KP or Scout! Try your best and do it well !
If you think you can, i'm sure YOU CAN! :D

Especially KRS GUYS! I belive that you all will do it hardly!
All the best and good luck kay :)
No matter what's the result! Atleast you tried it!

Special luck for my Xiao didi , Marcus, Hong Yuan, Jun Rong, Man Peng,
Bee Ying , Shi Kang, Daniel , Tat Wei , Shao Qin , Bear bear,
and etc etc ...

with love <3


No comments:

Post a Comment