page

Thursday 3 March 2011

It's March ! :)


Ohhhhh . February is always passed very fast . 
Maybe because it just have 28 days . 
And got a week of CNY , valentine day , and many friend's bufday.

And say hello to march ! It wil be an exam month for me !
Sigh ! I felt that i had already lazy in my study.
I cant concentrate in the class , maybe all of them are always sleeping in the class , make me feel like sleepy too.
 And i need to study more , on9 less ! 

Let's say about my life .

Everyday i awake @ 5.30am and finish skul @ 1pm
So i goes out sometimes or goes to tuition till evening!
Back home to have my dinner and watch movie till 10.30pm
Go to my bed @ 10.30pm of cos ! :)

I did those steps everyday ! i feel so boring =(
I have to change my life . but idk what to do.
FML ._.


Okay okay .


02 of the March !


My sivik teacher was good in mood today. Keep smiling with us .
STUPID ! -_- ! macam orang gila . gosh
But good was she x give us any hw ;P


Nowadays my skul was added 2-3 catssss! wthack!
It came into our class and sleep inside the class or even excrete @.@
...


BANKRUPT !
I wanna watch BLACK SWAN , 127 HOURS , SANCTUM , I AM NO.4
waaaaaa you seeeee! D:  yay yay! i will watch all of you soon :)
heeeeeeeee! accompany me please ! 


Today i skipped my add math class and also sejarah ! 
2moro will be the same toooooooooooo! :D
Because of the pelantikan ketua tingkatan! whee wang wang!
It will be a lucky week for me , cos i x have to see her face 1 week !


And i'm in love with LUM FUNG AGAIN !!!!!!


Why he can so leng zaii one ? Why he can so lum one?
NGOR JIP SHAO MM DOU LORRRRR! 
arghhhhhhh! <3


Now i wanna active my twitter liao ! Many secret inisde.
I dun1 play facebook le . =S


x)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment