page

Wednesday 14 October 2009

FB Pic

Too Bored =(

So i dicided to post sum pic up
Yea ... tat is my rc pic ^^

Although not sooo nice xD

Okay ... I jz lvl 12 =X

( Yan Pink Cafe )

P/S : I no like pink colour seem my cafe is pink =)

Look so bz rite ?
Yea .. cz too many ppl like my retaurant =)


Next
It is my aquarium ... Blue blue aquarium
I belah so many fish fish ^^

Now LVL 13 ... wanna 14 dy
Up so fast rite ? Yea x)


Next

My name is cute cute in Pet Society =)
So cute rite? xD
This is my living room

This is my Sea Under World

This is my 1st garden
This is my 2nd gardem

This is my bedroom

This is my bathroom

This is my games room

This is my kitchen

This is my 3rd garden

This is my ... room


That all ... Is my HOUSE =)

Cafe World havent take pic
I dy use 10,000++ to decorate my cafe
Hoho xD

Anyways ... Fb is kinda lag
Always need restart my pc =X
Waste my time ~~~

*

Ltr wanna bak skul dy =.=~
PMR student can enjoy their life
But us ... =((

Skul life again ... ga yao larx

Update d newest messenger
... ><

Dl d newest pps
... ><







I HATE wad I HATE.
I LOVE wad I LOVE.





That is ME .


~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment