page

Thursday 29 October 2009

Gud luck =)

Examz will start 2molo

So ... many ppl ask me how preparetion
I would truely tell u
I havent prepare well =X

Serious ~

I got d feel tat ... i should study
But ... ><'''

I was very 后悔 I din study
When it was a long holiday 4 me
... =(

I most hate d science
I realli dunno wanna study from where
Jz now ... dis time is paper2 1st

=.=~

Cant see d answer in paper 1 as last time
I need hafal dy ... @.@
Gud luck xD

Sejarah ... still okay
Had study sum ... still hav chapter1-5
=.=~

2moro Sivik ... jz now had study dy
Later will revision again

MM ... maybe can ler ?

Geo ... havent start yet
Pulak ~ ... ><

Another ... pun sama

So ...

Examz examz examz
Faster over from my life
Hate u so much

Holidays holidays holidays
Faster cum in to my life
Luv u so much =)

LOL

I wanna 3M class
Now they said F1-3 S M
Will in morning class

So ... i wan morning class 4 sure
Den i muz in 3S / 3M
I dun1 3S ... i wan 3M

LOL









我们之间发生太多事
友谊 还能像以前一样吗?
不知道。

只知道 不是一句对不起
就能把什么事都当作没发生过。

不过 我还是原谅了你




他和他的问题 太多的误会
不到一天又吵架了
...

希望尽快把事情解决掉
不要影响大家的心情。

有时候 真得很为难





I WANNA SLEEP.

ciao



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment