page

Wednesday 21 October 2009

STUDY.

NTH IS FOREVER.


I'm bak ~ ><'''

Ytd had spot check in skul
...

OMG ~ whole body also will kena
My ear ring
...

My finger nail kinda long ><
My necklace My cube
My hair My socks n others

=.=~

After preparing all
My hearts was not so scare dy

D guru disiplin call me cut d finger nail
Den i should say ... YES =)

Den terus masuk class
... xDxD

Hu care rite ?

Who will peduli she nehx ?!
Tat was kinda stupid lurr

When saw my table ... OMG
All my books ... table Is hair

...
d hair wad been cut

Boys' hair ... ><'''

Clip all my infront's hair up
Was kinda weird i noe
But ... wad should i do ?

NVM ... is cute ... okay ?!
XDXD

Luckily my finger nail never kena
If not ... heart pain =X

*

Examz .. change date again
=.=

Octorber 30
Yeah ... leave 9 days oni

N ... Me is gonna die
Havent prepare yet ... Seriously
All chapter

I dunno wad can i do right now
Jz ... study study study

SO ...
i will not update everyday from start now
Until after finish examz
I wanna study study study

下定决心 =)

Headache again =(











Y should we EXAMZ everytime ?
Hu can answer me ? xD












Happy belated bufday YI JING.






~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment