page

Monday 19 October 2009

SAVE me.

Love between U n ME.


Wad a BORED dayz
...

Cant go 4 kawad bcz of SHE
Cant go out 4 gaigai bcz of SHE
Cant do anythings jz bcz of SHE

>.<

The most stupid girl in dis world
=.=~

Everytime also like tat
Wad d stupid reason ?!
No transport No free
???

WTH =X

Dy 2 time miss d kawad
OMG~

I cant think wad will happen
when d competition is start
Plz ... dun do tat anymore larx

Whole day jz stay at home
N my pc is KINDA LAG when in FB

Restart My pc again
=.=~

Studyed my sejarah Bab6
Sudah nak pengsan
Now I think i forgot all dy

LOL xD

Seem i sambil study sambil RC ing
Hoho

Nitez still got tuition
Ehlek ... >.<

I am super kinda lazy
GOD plz save me =(

突然有一股冲动
想把我的头发剪短。

...

有人 反对吗? xD





Sum1 told ME.
往往冲动 会让人后悔。
XDXD






古灵精探B 最后一集了
万岁万岁万万岁
xDxD



~TH3 3ND~

No comments:

Post a Comment