page

Thursday 27 August 2009

fern hack?

hello.

I'm fern.

I'm in yan's house.

wheeee.

She very nice let me write.

wheeee.

read her blog more k? xDD

read MY blog also. xDD

go click the links there k?

fern*leaves

oh ya.

I'm not hacking her blog don't worry.

( Yan : i will kill her if she real hack my blog )

blehh whatever.

anyway.

I not that sui wan.

(Yan : i dun think so XD)

yerr she keep interrupting me. shh la~

I don't let her. hee xDD

I won't be a meanie

like SOME PEOPLE.

not yan la horrr. she so nice xDD.

not all the nice people la of course.

the MEAN PEOPLE la.

( Yan : Bleuk =p )

she very doink hor? I think so too. =p

today kawad. very tired.

tomorrow watch Up. whee~~

xDD I dowan hack ady larr. lol.

after people don't like horr.

and yaya I think I very mou liu.

hee.

( Yan : u jz noe orhx ? =.=~ )

nolar I know long long long long long long long time ago.

hee.

byee.

xDD

( Yan : byeii 2 ^^''')

whateverr~

p.s. look at cbox k?

No comments:

Post a Comment